Spirit of the Dragon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spirit of the Dragon
GenreSemi-autobiographical drama
Country of originHong Kong
Original language(s)Cantonese
No. of episodes30
Production
Production location(s)Hong Kong
Running time45 minutes per episode
Production company(s)ATV
Release
Original networkATV
Original release27 July (1992-07-27) –
5 September 1992 (1992-09-05)

Spirit of the Dragon (龍在江湖 李小龍傳奇) is a Hong Kong TV series based on famous martial artist Bruce Lee. The 30 episode series was released on ATV in 1992.[1]

Synopsis[edit]

The story begins with the young Bruce Lee (David Wu) as a martial artist trying to make it big. He tries his best to expand martial arts via his entertainment career. He later meets Linda (Gwennie Tam) and develop a relationship. Overall the story has been rated about 30% based on real facts, and the other 70% of created materials.[2]

Cast[edit]

Cast Role
David Wu Bruce Lee
Joey Meng 方霏
Esther Kwan 葉惠明
Lau Kar-leung 李百川
Gwennie Tam (譚筠怡) Linda
Jackie Lui (呂頌賢) 石小虎
Nick Cheung 唐發
Eddy Ko 嚴星南
Mok Ka-yiu (莫家堯)
Stephen Au
Kwong Wa

See also[edit]

References[edit]

  1. ^ Big5.xinhuanet.com. "Big5.xinhuanet.com." “青年李小龍”人選懸而未決 . Retrieved on 2010-07-15.
  2. ^ Ent.cqnews.net. "Ent.cqnews.net." 《李小龍》拍最真實李小龍 李家人指央視版瞎編. Retrieved on 2010-07-15.