Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spiritual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spiritual may refer to:
- Spirit, a non-physical entity
- Spiritual possession, a concept of many religions, where it is believed that a spirit may take temporary control of a human body
- Supernatural, refers to forces and phenomena which are beyond measurement of verified scientific understanding
- Spiritual gift, a special ability of divine origin
- Spirituality, a concern with matters of the spirit
- Lords Spiritual, clergy of the established Church of England who serve in the House of Lords
- a branch of the 13th-century Franciscans espousing poverty as obligatory
- Spiritual (music), an African American song, usually with a Christian religious text
- "Spiritual", a song by Katy Perry from her album Prism
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiritual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.