Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spiritual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spiritual may refer to:
- Spirituality, a concern with matters of the spirit
- Spirit, a non-physical entity
- Spiritual practice, a way of exercising spirituality
- Spiritual but not religious, a religious categorization
- Spirituals, a branch of the 13th-century Franciscans espousing poverty as obligatory
- Lords Spiritual, clergy of the established Church of England who serve in the House of Lords
- Spiritual (music), an African American song, usually with a Christian religious text
- "Spiritual", a song by Katy Perry from her album Prism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiritual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.