Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spiritual marriage may refer to:
- Bahá'í marriage
- Celestial marriage, a doctrine of Mormonism and Swedenborgianism
- Josephite marriage, a Christian form of marriage without sexual activity
- Mystical marriage, union with God portrayed as a spousal relationship
- A marriage between soulmates
- Spiritual wifery, a form of free love associated with polygamy
- Syneisaktism, cohabitation of a couple who have previously taken vows of chastity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiritual marriage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.