From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spiritus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Spiritus lenis, the "soft breathing" in Byzantine Greek orthography
- Spiritus asper, the "hard breathing" in Byzantine Greek orthography
- Spiritus (journal), an academic journal devoted to the study of Christian spirituality
- Spirytus rektyfikowany, or "rectified spirit", a Polish vodka containing 95% alcohol
- A Spirit, coming from the Latin Spiritus
- Spiritus (EP) an extended play by Australian singer songwriter, Lisa Mitchell, 2012
- "Spiritus (song)" a single from the above-mentioned EP, 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiritus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.