Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Spirulina or spirulina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spirulina may refer to:
- Spirulina (dietary supplement), a cyanobacterium product that can be consumed by humans and other animals
- Arthrospira, a genus of cyanobacteria closely related to Spirulina
- Spirulina (genus), a genus of cyanobacterium
- Ochthephila spirulina, species of gastropod in the family Hygromiidae
- Spirulina (suborder), a group of cephalopods
- Spirula, the only extant member of that suborder
- Spiralinella, a genus of very small sea snails, pyramidellid gastropod mollusks, or micromollusks
- Spirolina, is a genus of foraminifera in the family Peneroplidae
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spirulina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.