From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spirulina or spirulina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spirulina may refer to:
- Spirulina (dietary supplement), a cyanobacterium that can be consumed by humans and other animals
- Arthrospira, a spirulina genus of cyanobacteria
- Spirulina (genus), a cyanobacterium group
- Ochthephila spirulina, species of gastropod in the Hygromiidae family
- Spirulina (suborder), a group of cephalopods
- Spirula, the only extant member of that suborder
- Spiralinella, a genus of very small sea snails, pyramidellid gastropod mollusks, or micromollusks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spirulina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.