Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Spirulina or spirulina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spirulina may refer to:
- Spirulina (dietary supplement), a cyanobacterium product that can be consumed by humans and other animals
- Arthrospira, a genus of cyanobacteria closely related to Spirulina
- Spirulina (genus), a genus of cyanobacterium
- Ochthephila spirulina, species of gastropod in the family Hygromiidae
- Spirulina (suborder), a group of cephalopods
- Spirula, the only extant member of that suborder
- Spiralinella, a genus of very small sea snails, pyramidellid gastropod mollusks, or micromollusks
- Spirolina, is a genus of foraminifera in the family Peneroplidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spirulina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.