Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spite, spitefulness, or in spite of in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spite may refer to:
- Spite (sentiment), to intentionally annoy, hurt, or upset without self-benefit
- Spite (game theory), a phenomenon in fair division economics problems
- Spite (punk band), a hardcore punk band from Michigan
- Spite plateau, a baseline in the abundance of lithium found in old stars orbiting the galactic halo
- Spite fence, an overly-tall fence erected between two adjacent lots
- Spite house, a building constructed specifically because someone does not want it there
- Cutting off the nose to spite the face
- Appeal to spite
- Spiteful (disambiguation)
- Warspite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.