This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Retail Fashion Clothing|
|Egypt, India,Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates,Bahrain|
(Chairman) Raza Beig (CEO)
Accessories for men & women
Splash is India's largest fashion retailer and part of the Landmark Group, one of the biggest retail conglomerates in the Middle East and India. Founded in 1993 as a single-brand store in Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates, Splash has grown to over 200 stores and 50 brand stores across 14 countries in the India, Middle East, Pakistan, Tanzania and Libya. Its sister groups are Lifestyle Stores and Home Centre Stores. Esha Gupta is the Brand Ambassador of Splash Fashion India.
Splash is currently present in 14 countries and has more than 200 stores.
- Bahrain 9
- Egypt 6
- India 16
- Iraq 4
- Jordan 1
- Kuwait 12
- Lebanon 2
- Libya 1
- Oman 5
- Pakistan 3
- Qatar 3
- Saudi Arabia 78
- Tanzania 1
- United Arab Emirates 33
- Sri Lanka 1
Awards and recognition
Splash has received several industry accolades that include being awarded “Superbrand” status in 2013, four times in a row. Splash, listed in Forbes Arabia’s “Top 40 Arab Brands” list, has also been recognised by Dubai Customs for being the largest importer of readymade garments in the UAE. In 2011, Splash received an award for the Most Admired Marketing Campaign, at the Retail ME Awards 2011, along with the Most Admired Retailer award.
Another first for the brand and in the region is the Splash Limited Edition Calendar which was launched in January 2011. Gifted to opinion-makers and VIPs from across the globe and currently in its third edition, the calendar is shot by prominent photographers such as Tejal Patni.
In past years Splash has partnered with Dubai Fashion week to serve as a launch platform for budding talent and has sponsored local musicians such as Amr Diab, co-sponsored a Metallica concert, presented stand-up comedian Nitin Mirani and hosted the Desert Rock festival, amongst other events.
- "Splash launches two new stores to celebrate UAE National Day". Zawya. December 7, 2011.[dead link]
- "Splash attains 'SUPERBRAND' status 2011 again". Zawya. March 9, 2011. Retrieved July 1, 2014.[dead link]
- "Splash enters Forbes Arabia 'Top 40 Arab Brands' list". AME Info FZ LLC. November 8, 2006.
- "Landmark Group honoured at Images RetailMe Awards 2011". IndiaRetailing.com. October 14, 2011.
- "Calendar makes a Splash in city". Khaleej Times. 10 January 2011.
- "Splash Emerging Talent Show welcomes new designers at Dubai Fashion Week". AME Info FZ LLC. Oct 8, 2009.