Splash Lagoon Indoor Waterpark Resort is a Polynesian-themed large indoor waterpark located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
The park is approximately 80,000 square feet (7,400 m2). It features seven water slides, two hot tubs, one large activity pool, and a children's area. The tiki tree house is four stories high and offers many activities. It is located on sprawling Upper Peach Street with many restaurants and retailers nearby. Connected to a Holiday Inn, Residence Inn, and a Comfort Inn; with many other hotels within a few miles. Splash Lagoon features a 6,500-square-foot (600 m2) arcade and a large Laser Tag area. The water park opened in 2003 and has one addition. Scott Enterprises, a local franchising company, built Splash Lagoon. Water slides swerve in and out of the building, giving it a distinct look.
In 2008, Water Parks Resorts Today named Splash Lagoon as sixth largest water parks hotels in North America.
On February 25, 2008, it was announced that Splash Lagoon would be adding a wave pool by spring 2009. On September 17, 2011, after years in the planning, the 30,000 square foot wave pool opened to the public, making Splash Lagoon the third largest indoor water park in the country. 
- Big Kahuna is a large raft slide located next to the Cyclone and Hurricane Hole entrances
- Black Hole is a yellow dark slide located on the Tiki Treehouse
- Cyclone is a raft slide which ends by swirling around a ProSlide CannonBowl It is located next to Hurricane Hole
- Hurricane Hole is a body slide which ends by swirling in a ProSlide ProBowl
- Maui Waui is a red open top slide located on the Tiki Treehouse
- PJ's Plunge is a young children's slide located in the Monkey Shines play area.
- Python Plunge is a dark raft slide located next to Shark Attack
- Shark Attack is a dark body slide located next to Python plunge.
Waterpark's Other Attractions
Treasure Island Arcade is an arcade located near the main entrance on the top floor. It includes games which you must swipe a card with a set amount of points depending on how much money you pay. You can also add points to the card later on for more money. Prizes can be purchased at the front counter with tickets. The Sweet Shop is a candy store located on the ground floor next to the cafe. The Cafe is located on the bottom floor and serves a variety of food. Tp is located at the main entrance.
The water park has added a new ride called the Aqua Tumbler and a ropes course above the water park that includes many different obstacles.
- "The Top 25" (pdf). Water Park Resorts Today. Retrieved 2009-04-11.