|Look up splay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splay may refer to:
- Splay, a verb meaning slant, slope or spread outwards
- Splay (physiology), the difference between urine threshold and saturation
- Splay (Japanese band), a J-pop band from Osaka
- Splay Networks, a Sweden-headquartered group of multi-channel networks for Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Germany
- In architecture
- Splay (plastics), off-colored streaking that occurs in injection molded plastics
- Splay tree, a type of search tree
- Splay fault, geology
- Splay leg, a condition in birds and poultry
- Splay (album), a 1996 album by Shiner
- Splay (Jim Black album), a 2002 album by Jim Black's AlasNoAxis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Splay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.