|Look up spline or splines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spline may refer to:
- Spline (mechanical), a mating feature for rotating elements
- Spline (mathematics), a mathematical function used for interpolation or smoothing
- Smoothing spline, a method of smoothing using a spline function
- Multivariate adaptive regression splines, statistical modelling
- Flat spline, a device to draw curves
- Spline drive, a type of screw drive
- Spline (alien beings), fictional alien beings
- Spline cord, a type of thin rubber cord used to secure a window screen to its frame
- Spline (or star filler) is a type of plastic cable filler for CAT cable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.