Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up splint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splint or splints may refer to:
- Splint (laboratory equipment), a small wooden tinderstick used in laboratories
- Splint (medicine), a device immobilizing part of the body
- Splint (programming tool), for analyzing software
- Splints, a horse ailment
- Shin splints, a condition that mainly affects athletes
- All pages with titles beginning with Splint
- All pages with titles containing Splint
- Splinter (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Splint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.