|Look up spoiler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoiler may refer to:
- Spoiler (aeronautics), a device to reduce lift in aeronautics
- Spoiler (automotive), a device to modify air flow in order to increase fuel efficiency or improve handling in automobiles
- Spoiler (sports), a team that has been eliminated from the playoffs, and beats a team that required that win to advance
- Spoiler (media), a comment which discloses plot details of a book, play, video game, film, or other narrative content.
- Spoiler (comics), a secondary character in the DC comic book Robin
- Spoiler (film), a 1998 science fiction film
- Spoilers (web series), an "anti-movie review" show hosted by Kevin Smith
- Spoiler effect, an individual unable to win an election or game for him- or herself, but with the power to determine which player among two or more others will win
- Mighty Spoiler, a popular calypso singer
- Don Jardine, a professional wrestler also known as "the Spoiler"
- The Spoiler (album) a 1966 album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine
- The Spoiler (novel), a 2011 novel by Annalena McAfee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoiler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.