(Redirected from Spoilers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spoiler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoiler may refer to:
- Spoiler (aeronautics), a device to reduce lift in aeronautics
- Spoiler (car), a device to modify air flow in order to increase fuel efficiency or improve handling in automobiles
- Spoiler (sports), a team that has been eliminated from the playoffs, and beats a team that required that win to advance
- Spoiler (media), a comment which discloses plot details of a book, play, video game, film, or other narrative content.
- Spoiler effect, an individual unable to win an election or game for him- or herself, but with the power to determine which player among two or more others will win
- Spoiler (comics), a secondary character in the DC comic book Robin
- Spoiler (film), a 1998 science fiction film
- Spoilers (web series), an "anti-movie review" show hosted by Kevin Smith
- The Spoiler (album) a 1966 album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine
- The Spoiler (novel), a 2011 novel by Annalena McAfee
- The Spoiler (TV series), a 1972 Australian television drama series
- Mighty Spoiler, a popular calypso singer
- Don Jardine, a professional wrestler also known as "the Spoiler"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoiler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.