|Look up spoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spoke is a rod connecting the hub of a wheel with the traction surface.
Spoke or Spokes may also refer to:
- Spokes, the Lothian Cycle Campaign, a UK cycling campaign organisation
- Spokes Canterbury, a New Zealand cycling advocacy organisation
- Spoke (album), a 1997 album by the band Calexico
- Spokes (album), a 2003 album by Plaid
- Radial features in the rings of Saturn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.