From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sponge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sponge is an animal of the phylum Porifera.
Sponge may also refer to:
- Sponge (material), a porous material used for cleaning impervious surfaces
- Sponge and dough, a breadmaking method
- Sponge cake, a type of cake based on flour, sugar and eggs
- Contraceptive sponge, a method of contraception
- Sponge function, a class of cryptographic algorithms
- Sponge (band), an American rock band
- "Sponge", song by The Brecker Brothers 1975
- "Sponge", song by The Government 1979
- Sponge (TV series), a South Korean TV show
- "The Sponge", an episode of the sitcom Seinfeld
- Private Sponge, a minor character in the UK TV series Dad's Army
- SPONGE (Activist Group), a 1960s-era political pressure group
- Dave Sapunjis, nicknamed "The Sponge", a former wide receiver with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League
- Aunt Sponge, a fictional character from the novel James and the Giant Peach
- Sponger (disambiguation)
- SpongeBob SquarePants, animated series
- Spunge, a ska punk band from Tewkesbury, England
- All pages beginning with "Sponge"
- All pages with a title containing Sponge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sponge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.