Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spontaneous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spontaneous may refer to:
- Spontaneous abortion
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis
- Spontaneous combustion
- Spontaneous declaration
- Spontaneous emission
- Spontaneous fission
- Spontaneous generation
- Spontaneous human combustion
- Spontaneous Music Ensemble
- Spontaneous order
- Spontaneous process
- Spontaneous remission
- Spontaneous symmetry breaking
- Spontaneous (album) by William Parker & the Little Huey Creative Music Orchestra
- Spontaneous (film), an American sci-fi fantasy film
- Revolutionary spontaneity, also known as spontaneism, the belief that social revolution can and should occur spontaneously without the aid or guidance of a vanguard party.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spontaneous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.