(Redirected from Spoofing)
|Look up spoof in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoof, spoofs, spoofer, or spoofing may refer to:
- Forgery of goods or documents
- Semen, in Australian slang
- Spoof (game), a guessing game
- Spoofing (finance), a disruptive algorithmic-trading tactic designed to manipulate markets
- A type of satire, specifically a parody, in which an original work is made fun of by creating a similar but altered work.
- Spoof film, a cinematographic genre
- Spoofing (anti-piracy measure), a technique to curb unlawful online downloading
Networking and communication
- Caller ID spoofing
- E-mail spoofing
- IP address spoofing
- Protocol spoofing, a technique to increase performance in data communications
- Referrer spoofing, a type of spoofing attack
- SMS spoofing
- Spoofed URL
- Spoofing attack, falsifying data on a telecommunications network
- Website spoofing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoof.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.