From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spooky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spooky or Spookey may refer to:
- nickname of Fox Mulder, of the X-Files television series and movie
- Spooky the Tuff Little Ghost, a Harvey Comics character and cousin of Casper the Friendly Ghost
- Spooky, a ghost that Luigi encounters in the video game Luigi's Mansion
- Spooky, a secondary comic strip accompanying Smokey Stover in Sunday newspapers
- Spooky, the main ghost of Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, ancient name Spooky's House of Jump Scares, an horror game developped by Lag Studios in 2015. The goal is to reach the 1000th room of a maze, without being hurted by specimens.
- Douglas AC-47 Spooky, used by the United States Air Force in the Vietnam War
- Variant of the Lockheed AC-130, also employed in the Vietnam War
- DJ Spooky, musician and producer
- Spookey (UK band), a 1970s soul band based in Manchester
- Spookey Ruben, a singer and musician
- Spooky (house music duo)
- Spooky Records, a record label
- Spooky (album), by Lush
- "Spooky" (Classics IV song), by Mike Sharpe 1966, The Classics IV 1967 and Dusty Springfield 1970
- "Spooky" (New Order song)
- "Spooky", a song by E-40 from Revenue Retrievin': Graveyard Shift
- Spooky, a killer whale born in captivity; see List of captive orcas
- Spooky, nickname of asteroid 2015 TB145, which passed Earth on Halloween 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spooky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.