Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Spoon or spoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spoon is an eating or cooking implement, consisting of a small oval or round shallow bowl with a handle.
Spoon may also refer to:
- Spoon (golf), a wooden golf club, equivalent to a 3 wood
- Spoon lure, a fishing lure shaped like the bowl of a spoon
- Spoon oar (sport rowing), one with a curved blade
- Spoon Records, an independent label
- Spoon (band), an indie rock band from the U.S. city of Austin, Texas
- "Spoon" (Can song), 1972
- "Spoon" (Dave Matthews Band song), 1998
- "Spoon", a Cibo Matto song
- Spoon (musical instrument)
- Spoon (album)
- Spoon Jackson (born 1957), American prison inmate and award-winning poet
- "Spoon" Will Witherspoon (born 1980), American football player
- Brandon Spoon (born 1978), American former National Football League player
- Dave Spoon, BBC radio disc jockey and dance music producer
- Rae Spoon, Canadian folk/indie singer and songwriter
- Jake Spoon, fictional Texas Ranger in two Lonesome Dove novels
- Spoon theory, a disability metaphor used to explain the reduced amount of energy available for activities of daily living and productive tasks that may result from disability or chronic illness.
- Spoon (liturgy), in Eastern Orthodox religion
- Spoon River, in the U.S. state of Illinois
- Spoon (Philippine TV program), a cooking talk show
- "Spoon", an episode of The Protector
- Echiura or spoon worms, a small group of marine animals
- Pulsar Spoon, a line of retro styled watches by Pulsar (watch)
- Spoon, the former name for Turbo (software), a set of software products and products from Code Systems Corporation
- "Spoon", the Wooden Spoon Society charity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.