From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spoons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoons is a card game of matching and bluffing using spoons as well as cards.
Spoons may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Spoons (TV series), a 2005 UK comedy sketch show
- Spoons, a minor character from The Sopranos
- Spoons (Gobots), a fictional character
- Spoons (band), a Canadian new wave synthpop band
- Spoons (musical instrument)
- Spoons (album), 2007 debut album of Wallis Bird
- "Spoons", a track from the 2002 album Mali Music by Damon Albarn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.