From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spore is an asexual biological reproductive mechanism.
Spore may also refer to:
- Spore (1987 video game), a game for the Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum
- Spore (1991 video game), a video game for MS-DOS
- Spore (2008 video game), a video game by Maxis
- Spore (agricultural publication), a magazine published by CTA
- Security Protocols Open Repository
- Spore, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore, a book by John Whitman
- Diaspore (botany), a plant disseminule
- Endospore, a hardy bacterial non-reproductive survival structure
- Spore-like cells, a specific class of stem cells
- Spore print, a diagnostic character for identifying mushrooms
- Resting spore, created by fungi
- Milky spore, a bacterium of the white grubs of Japanese beetles
- Bacterial morphological plasticity, bacteria changing into spores
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.