(Redirected from Spore (game))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spore is an asexual biological reproductive mechanism.
Spore may also refer to:
- Spore (1987 video game), a game for the Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum
- Spore (1991 video game), a video game for MS-DOS
- Spore (2008 video game), a video game by Maxis
- The Spore, a 2005 album by Opiate for the Masses
- Spore (band), an American rock band
- "Spore", a 2015 song by Scottish musician Momus from his album Turpsycore
- Spore (agricultural publication), a magazine published by CTA
- S'pore, common popular abbreviation for Singapore
- Security Protocols Open Repository
- Spore, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore, a book by John Whitman
- Diaspore (botany), a plant disseminule
- Endospore, a hardy bacterial non-reproductive survival structure
- Spore-like cells, a specific class of stem cells
- Spore print, a diagnostic character for identifying mushrooms
- Resting spore, created by fungi
- Milky spore, a bacterium of the white grubs of Japanese beetles
- Bacterial morphological plasticity, bacteria changing into spores
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.