From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Further, it served as one of two playgrounds for the FIBA EuroBasket 1971.
It hosted indoor sporting events, trade shows, TV shows, music concerts and other events.
- 1972 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 1. Part 1. p. 121.
- 1972 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 3. p. 375.
- Micronuts.net photos of a 2006 concert. - accessed 28 August 2010.
- Official website (German)
- Setlist.fm profile of music concerts that took place. - accessed 28 August 2010.
|This article about a German sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Baden-Württemberg building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|