|Full name||Club Sportivo Trinidense|
|Founded||11 August 1935|
|Ground||Estadio Martín Torres,|
Sportivo Trinidense, is a Paraguayan football club based in the barrio of Santísima Trinidad, in Asunción. The club was founded on 11 August 1935. Their home games are played at the Estadio Martín Torres. Their traditional rival is Rubio Ñu, also from barrio Santísima Trinidad. Plays in the Paraguayan División Intermedia of the Paraguayan league.
The first time the club played in the first division was in 1994.
- 1982, 1987, 1990, 2002
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Played at least 125 games for the club.
- Set a club record or won an individual award while at the club.
- Been part of a national team squad at any time.
- Played in the first division of any other football association (outside of Paraguay).
- Played in a continental and/or intercontinental competition.
- Paraguayan players
- Juan Iturbe (2006)
- Arístides Rojas (2006)
- Dario Lezcano (2007–2008)
- Juan Cardozo (2010)
- RSSSF (ed). Paraguay 1993. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- RSSSF (ed). Paraguay 1994. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- "Paraguay (Second Level) 2006". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- Strack-Zimmermann, Benjamin. "Arístides Rojas". national-football-teams.com. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Yuki Tamura". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Biodata Pemain Bola: Syahrizal Syahbuddin". 7 February 2014. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Hee-mang Jang – Soccer – Scoresway – Results, fixtures, tables and statistics". scoresway.com. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
|This article about sports in Paraguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South American football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|