Spot Blue International Property
(Redirected from Spot blue international property)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Surbiton, Greater London,
|David Walker (Director), Julian Walker (Co-Director).|
Spot Blue International Property is a UK based online Turkish Real Estate portal. It is a privately owned company, based in Surbiton, Greater London.
- In 2003, Spot Blue International Property was founded by David Walker, Director (Vice Chairman 2009 - 2013) at the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI).
- In 2004, Spot Blue became members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) and The British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey (BCCT).
- In 2010, Spot Blue partnered with the Overseas section of on-line property portal Rightmove, which was followed by the website and magazine spin-offs of the British television series A Place in the Sun.
- Spot Blue are contributors to the Channel 4 4homes Guide to Buying A Property In Turkey. and in December 2013, CNBC quoted Mr. Walker on the rising interest in Turkish property 
- in June 2013, Julian Walker also wrote the market overview for the Bodrum region of Turkey for the New York Times.
- Late in 2008, the latest James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace was being released, which sparked The Telegraph to run a feature on the settings of various bond movies, in which Spot Blue provided information on Istanbul. The James Bond franchise later returned to Istanbul again for Skyfall.
- "About TBCCI - Board Members". TBCCI. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Buying A Property in Turkey". Channel 4. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- "Turkey's property market is 'hotting' up". CNBC. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Gregor, Alison (26 June 2013). "House Hunting on ... the Turkish Aegean". New York Times. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- "Property overseas: How (and where) to live like... 007". London: Telegraph. 12 April 2008. Retrieved 12 December 2013.