Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spotter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spotter is someone trained to look for something. The term has the following special meanings.
- Weather spotter, an individual who observes the weather to inform other groups.
- Storm spotter, a weather spotter who observes specific weather events.
- In the military, a spotter is a member of a sniper team.
- In weight training, a spotter will assist someone lifting a weight for safety; see Spotting (weight training).
- In bouldering, a person who assists others in accident prevention; see Spotting (climbing)
- Transportation enthusiasts who enjoy watching various transport-related activities:
- A British term for a police or military intelligence informant.
- Spotter (auto racing), a term used in auto racing
- A local writer for Spotted by Locals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spotter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.