|Look up spotter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spotter is someone trained to look for something. The term has the following special meanings.
- Weather spotter, an individual who observes the weather to inform other groups.
- Storm spotter, a weather spotter who observes specific weather events.
- In the military, a spotter is a member of a sniper team.
- In weight training, a spotter will assist someone lifting a weight for safety; see Spotting (weight training).
- In bouldering, a person who assists others in accident prevention; see Spotting (climbing)
- Transportation enthusiasts who enjoy watching various transport-related activities:
- A British term for a police or military intelligence informant.
- Spotter (auto racing), a term used in auto racing
- A local writer for Spotted by Locals
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spotter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.