From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sprawl can refer to:
- Sprawl (grappling), a defensive technique in wrestling and martial arts used to prevent a takedown.
- Urban sprawl, also called suburban sprawl
- The Sprawl, the metropolitan region stretching from Boston to Atlanta in the same named William Gibson's fiction trilogy
- The Sprawl is also the nickname of Titan Station, the setting of the video game Dead Space 2, a space station built on the fragments of Titan
- Server sprawl, a technology and computer term
- Sprawling (posture), a common posture among tetrapods, with the limbs on either side of the body.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprawl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.