|303 Park Avenue
Spray, Oregon, Wheeler County, 97874
|School district||Spray School District|
|Number of students||44|
|Color(s)||Red, white, and silver |
|Athletics conference||OSAA High Desert League 1A-8|
Spray School is a K-12 public school in Spray, Oregon, United States. The only school in the Spray School District, its campus consists of five buildings that house classrooms for students in kindergarten through grade 12, administrative offices, a café, a library, a media center, a woodshop, and a gymnasium. Across the street from the campus is a district-run dormitory for up to six high-school pupils, most of whom are exchange students.
Forty-four students from a district covering 605 square miles (1,570 km2) are enrolled at Spray School for 2011–12. The district employs seven teachers, two instructional assistants, and one administrator.
- "Score Center: Spray High School". Oregon Schools Activities Association. 1997–2010. Retrieved December 6, 2011.
- "School Directory Information: Spray School". National Center for Education Statistics. 2009–10 and 2010–11. Retrieved December 5, 2011. Check date values in:
- "About Us". Spray School District. 2011. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- Casey, Jerry (June 30, 2009). "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. June 30, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2009.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|