This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||J. Willard Marriott|
Number of locations
SpringHill Suites a brand of hotels operated by Marriott International. The chain is geared toward the upper-moderate lodging segment of the hospitality industry and consists of all-suite hotels.
In 1999, its first fiscal year, there were 34 SpringHill Suites properties — six managed locations and 28 franchised locations. By 2006, there were 153 properties. The 300th SpringHill Suites opening was in May 2013 in New York City. In 2016, the downtown San Diego property opened and was the 3,000th Marriott hotel to open in the select service/extended-stay category. As of 2016, there were more than 350 SpringHill Suites properties in North America.
- SpringHill Suites was ranked #1 in the J.D. Power and Associates Guest Satisfaction Survey in the upscale category in a tie with Hilton Garden Inn.
- SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare was awarded Best Value for Money: O'Hare Airport Award, 2012 Hotel Awards, ChicagoHotels.org
- McGarryBowen was awarded a Digital Marketing Platinum Adrian Award by the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International for the "Everywhere" video campaign produced for SpringHill Suites.
- McGarryBowen was awarded an Advertising Platinum Adrian Award for the Airport Comfort Zones campaign produced for SpringHill Suites.
- Ranked Top Ten on Forbes 2014 Best Franchises in America (over $500k)
- The Gold Award, The Internationalists — Innovation in Media, SpringHill Suites, Comfort Zones
- Business Travel News second place award in the Upper Moderate category
- Ranked #3 in Parents magazine "10 Best Hotels for Families 2015"
- Ranked #3 for Budget in Parents magazine "10 Best Hotels for Families 2016"
- Ranked Top 10 on Forbes America’s Best Franchises to Buy in 2016[third-party source needed] (over $500K)
- "2012 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study". 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Hotel Awards 2012 - Chicagohotels.org". www.chicagohotels.org. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "HSMAI's 2013 Adrian Awards Presented to Best Hospitality Advertising, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations Campaigns". HSMAI. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "HSMAI Reveals 2013 Adrian Awards Competition Gold Winners". Hotel Online. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Springhill Suites by Marriott International: Airport Security Zone Branded Experience" (PDF). p. 9. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Internationalist Awards". www.internationalist-awards.com. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "The 10 Best Hotel Chains For Families in 2016". Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Forbes' recognizes Marriott's SpringHill Suites and TownePlace Suites brands as two of "America's Best Franchises" - Marriott News Center". 2016-06-24. Retrieved 2016-07-12.