Spring Bears Love
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Spring Bears Love|
|Hangul||봄날의 곰을 좋아하세요?|
|Revised Romanization||Bomnalui gomeul johahaseyo?|
|McCune–Reischauer||Pomnalŭi kom-ŭl choahaseyo?|
|Directed by||Donald Yong-ih|
|Produced by||Son Ju-yeon|
|Written by||Hwang Jo-yoon
|Music by||Yun Jong-shin|
|Distributed by||Tube Entertainment|
Spring Bears Love (aka Do You Like Spring Bear?) is a 2003 South Korean film directed by Donald Yong-ih.
A young woman named Hyun-chae is on train looking through an art book. As she turns the pages, she discovers a written message underneath a picture of bears playing together in the springtime. She reads:
I like you so much.
Like a bear in springtime, I know your secrets
... you're like a lovely bear.
This is just the beginning of my love for you.
Next book is Gustave Caillebette 'Young Man at His Window.
Hyun-chae is an unlucky girl who has trouble finding love. Born with bad manners, she is unable to keep a guy for very long. Throughout her life, she has been unsuccessful with love, but goes on through life with her bad manners and pure honesty.
Her father, an alcoholic, a chainsmoker, and a writer, often counts on Hyun-chae to bring him art books from the library, saying that they help him think better. Hyun-chae, desperate as she is to fall in love, fails to see that her best friend from childhood, Dong-ha came back from the military to be with her. Instead, Chae-hyun becomes obsessed with the man that has written the love notes inside the art books, believing that they are meant for her. With this thought in mind, she seeks out the writer with a determined state of mind, believing that every man she meets could possibly be this mere stranger. But are those library love notes really meant for her?
- Bae Doona ... Hyun-chae
- Kim Nam-jin ... Dong-ha
- Yoon Ji-hye ... Miran
- Im Kyeong-hyeong ... So-hee
- Yoon Jong-sin ... Ji-seok
- woo ri ee je yun in in ga yo (Main Theme) - Yoo Hee Yul
- Training Day - Ha Rim
- wonder woman - Jo Won Sun (Roller Coaster)
- soo joob eun saram - Kim Yun Woo
- go baek nam nyuh - Juno & Won Hyun Jung
- woo ri ee je yun in in ga yo (Main Theme) - Yoon Jong Shin
- gi da ri neun saram - Lee Joo Won
- sang sang - Lee Gyu Ho
- neu ggi neun hwan saeng - Yoo Hee Yul
- Love Plan - Lee Ga Hee
- wonder woman (Saintbinary supernaturalness Mix) - Roller Coaster
- go baek nam - Juno
- woo ri ee je yun in in ga yo (Main Theme/Harmonica) - Ha Rim
- soo joob eun saram (Alto Saxophone) - Kim Sang Il
- mae woo neu ggi han hwan saeng (Narration) - Yoon Jong Shin
- hyunchae's Ah!!!
- soo sang ja neun......jisuk!!!!!!
- miran eun eh ro wuh [i]
- miran eun eh ro wuh [ii]
- dongha eh tam goo saeng hwal
- bom nal eh gom eul joh ah ha se yo?
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|