This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Enterprise Content Management, Contract lifecycle management, Cloud Computing, Computer Software|
|Founders||Greg Buchholz, Jeff Piper|
Chicago, Illinois |
Number of locations
|4 (Chicago, San Francisco, London, & Bucharest)|
|Dan Dal Degan (CEO)|
Number of employees
SpringCM is a secure cloud platform that manages sales contracts and all types of documents across desktop, mobile and partner applications like Salesforce. SpringCM manages the entire contract life-cycle with advanced workflows that automate manual tasks and complex processes. Built on its own cloud infrastructure platform, SpringCM is a content delivery network for performance, availability, and security.
Its corporate headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois. In 2016, SpringCM opened two new offices in San Francisco and London, and in 2018 SpringCM open an office in Bucharest. It has received the most 5-star reviews of any Salesforce AppExchange partner for Contract Management.
In January 2006, SpringCM made its debut on the software as a service marketplace as an offshoot product based heavily upon a document sharing and compliance utility constructed for ChemCentral. SpringCM received $8 million in foundation capital from Silicon Valley-based investment capital firm Foundation Capital in third-quarter 2006, bringing the total amount of investment capital raised to $10 million USD.
In March 2007, SpringCM introduced SpringCM for Salesforce.com through the Salesforce.com AppExchange. Stratus Technologies announced that it chose SpringCM for contract negotiations approval in September 2007.
SpringCM also receives funding from North Bridge Venture Partners.
In 2010, SpringCM received $15.0 million in financing to help further develop and extend the company’s cloud enterprise content management platform and solutions. This round of financing included existing investors Foundation Capital and North Bridge Venture Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank joined to provide growth capital and working capital financing.
In April 2012, SpringCM announced SpringCM Mobile for iPad, iPhone and Android, allowing business people to securely share content and work together anytime, anywhere, from virtually any mobile device. 
In November 2013, SpringCM announced enhancements to the SpringCM platform that make it easier than ever for enterprises to share SpringCM content with people who do not use SpringCM.
In April 2014, SpringCM announced that it has received $18 million in funding from existing investors including Foundation Capital as well as new financial partners including Square 1 Bank and Fort Worth, TX-based Goff Capital.
In October 2014, SpringCM was named as a leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Mobile Content Management.
In March 2016, SpringCM announced the opening of its new office in San Francisco, California, in order to meet the demands of the rapidly growing business and its goal to grow globally. This move allowed the company to be closer to its partners and customers, including the headquarters of Salesforce and DocuSign.
In May 2016, SpringCM announced the opening of the company’s offices in London to meet the demands of its growing business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). SpringCM also announced the appointment of Lawrence Buckler as Area Vice President, EMEA, to head the new London office.
In June 2016, SpringCM announced that it has raised $17.5 million to accelerate its product development.
In October 2016, SpringCM announced a cloud document management solution for Salesforce customers designed to manage files across teams and organizations. The platform, G|1 Docs, combines a centralized, searchable repository with document and content management functionality, according to company officials.
In February 2017, SpringCM announced that it has generated $25M in funding. Investors include Crestline Investors, Inc., a credit and structured capital focused institutional investment firm, and Foundation Capital. In conjunction with the funding, the company also announced a new CEO, veteran software executive Dan Dal Degan.
In April 2017, SpringCM announced it now integrates with the Salesforce Government Cloud, empowering government agencies to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
Contract Management, Cloud, Automated Workflow, Contract lifecycle management, SaaS solution, Content Management, Document Management for Salesforce, Mobile Content, Contracts in Salesforce, Document Management, Business Processes, and Enterprise Content Management.
- SpringCM. "Cloud Platform Security Approach". www.springcm.com. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- Inc., Spiceworks,. "SpringCM is a Must-See at Dreamforce 2016". The Spiceworks Community. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- Gagliordi, Natalie (31 July 2018). "DocuSign buys SpringCM for $220 million". ZDNet. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Information Technology News: SpringCM Announces Contract Accelerator and Proposal Accelerator for Salesforce.com
- InfoWorld: Stratus Technologies : Company Profile[permanent dead link]
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Content Cloud Services Streamline Revenue Processes for Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) Customers". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Delivers New Share It! Capabilities". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Raises $18 Million as Enterprise Demand for Content Cloud Services Takes Off". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Ranked as a Leader in Aragon Research Globe for Mobile Content Management". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Inducted into 'Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance' for Streamlined Workflow and Increased Productivity". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Opens Office in San Francisco to Accommodate Customer Growth". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Opens Office in London to Accelerate EMEA Growth". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM raises $17.5M to expand product offerings". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Releases G|1 Docs". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Raises $25M in Funding, Announces New CEO". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM, Team. "SpringCM Announces New Integration, Bringing Powerful Document Management to Public Sector Customers". Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- SpringCM. "Work Flows for Our Customers". www.springcm.com.