|Census-designated place & Unincorporated community|
|• Total||0.127 sq mi (0.33 km2)|
|• Land||0.127 sq mi (0.33 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||4,226 ft (1,288 m)|
|• Density||330/sq mi (130/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||777090|
Springdale is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Park County, Montana, United States. Its population was 42 as of the 2010 census. The community is located near Interstate 90 and the Yellowstone River. Although it is unincorporated, Sringdale has its own ZIP code, 59082.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Springdale has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Springdale". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved August 1, 2013.
- Winser, Henry Jacob; Riley, William C. (1897). The Official Northern Pacific Railway Guide: For the Use of Tourists and Travelers Over the Lines of the Northern Pacific Railway and Its Branches. Northern Pacific Railway. p. 165.
- "Park County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 October 2015.
- Climate Summary for Springdale, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|