Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up springer or springers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Springer or springers may refer to:
- Springer, New Mexico
- Springer, Oklahoma
- Springer Mountain, southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail
- Springer Opera House, Columbus, Georgia
- In cattle, a cow or heifer near to calving
- English Springer Spaniel, a breed of dog
- Welsh Springer Spaniel, a breed of dog
- Springer (orca), a wild orca (killer whale) also known as A73
- Springer Science+Business Media, a worldwide publishing group founded in 1842 in Germany formerly known as Springer-Verlag.
- Springer Nature, a multinational academic publishing group created by the merger of Springer Science+Business Media, Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, and Macmillan Education
- Axel Springer SE, an important conservative German publishing house, including of several newspapers
- Springer Publishing, an American publishing company of academic journals and books, focusing on public health and the like
- Springer (tank), a small demolition vehicle of the German Wehrmacht in WW2
- The British Army's name for the Tomcar
- Springer fork, a type of motorcycle fork
- Springer (architecture), the first voussoir of an arch
- Springer (EP), a 2003 record by the Danish music band Efterklang
- Springer (Transformers), a Transformers character
- The Jerry Springer Show
- Big Spring Bombers, sometimes referred to as "Springers"
- Springer, an interstellar teleporter featured in A Million Open Doors, a science fiction novel by John Barnes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Springer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.