Karamea Avenue, 2014
|Population||6,618 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Springfield Anglican College was established in the suburb in 1998.
Springfield is also home to Woodcrest State College; it is Prep to Year 12 School.
Springfield is connected to the Brisbane CBD by the Centenary Motorway and the Springfield railway line, a branch of the Ipswich railway line that starts at Darra station, and extends to Springfield.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Springfield (Statistical Area 2)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "Springfield (entry 45080)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "SEQRP and Greater Springfield". Planning Institute of Australia. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Welcome to Woodcrest State College". woodcrestsc.eq.edu.au. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- Brad Weier (7 June 2010). "Springfield railway 2 years early". The Queensland Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- McCreadie, Karen (2012), Stop not till the goal is reached : the 10 principles for fearless success that inspired Maha Sinnathamby to build a city, Milton, Qld. John Wiley & Sons Australia, ISBN 978-1-74246-856-3
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Springfield, Queensland.|