Karamea Avenue, 2014
|Population||6,618 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Springfield Anglican College was established in the suburb in 1998.
Springfield is also home to Woodcrest State College.
Springfield is connected to the Brisbane CBD by the Centenary Motorway and the Springfield railway line, a branch of the Ipswich railway line that starts at Darra station, and extends to Springfield.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Springfield (Statistical Area 2)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "Springfield (entry 45080)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "SEQRP and Greater Springfield". Planning Institute of Australia. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Welcome to Woodcrest State College". woodcrestsc.eq.edu.au. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- Brad Weier (7 June 2010). "Springfield railway 2 years early". The Queensland Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- McCreadie, Karen (2012), Stop not till the goal is reached : the 10 principles for fearless success that inspired Maha Sinnathamby to build a city, Milton, Qld. John Wiley & Sons Australia, ISBN 978-1-74246-856-3
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Springfield, Queensland.|