Springfield Center, New York
|Springfield Center, New York|
|Elevation||1,260 ft (380 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||966098|
Springfield Center is a hamlet in the town of Springfield, Otsego County, New York, United States. Springfield Center is located on New York State Route 80 9.2 miles (14.8 km) north-northeast of Cooperstown. Springfield Center has a post office with ZIP code 13468, which opened on July 16, 1850.
- "Springfield Center". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- "National Register of Historic Places". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 8/22/11 through 8/26/11. National Park Service. 2011-09-02.
- "National Register of Historic Places". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/16/15 through 3/20/15. National Park Service. 2015-03-27.
|This article about a location in Otsego County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|