Springfield Township School District
Elementary schools (K-5)
- Springfield Elementary School, Enfield Campus (K-1)
- Springfield Elementary School, Erdenheim Campus (2-5)
Middle school (6-8)
- Springfield Middle School
High school (9-12)
Springfield Township School District was the first in Pennsylvania to adopt an official stance on the issue of access to bathrooms for transgender students. In April 2016, the school board unanimously approved a policy which states that students are allowed to use the bathrooms and locker rooms corresponding to their gender identity rather than the sex stated on their birth certificate.
Springfield Township School District will be the first school district with a fully battery powered bus in the United States.
The Erdenheim Elementary school is currently being replaced with brand new facility in the same area as the former campus. The Middle School is also currently being remodeled, both are going to be equipped with new geothermal heating technology. The school district also in the process of getting more smart board technology in all classrooms across all the schools in the district.
- Springfield Township High School (2008-06-01). "Springfield Township High School Library" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-12-26.
- Springfield Township School District (2008-04-15). "MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF SCHOOL DIRECTORS 4-15-08". Retrieved 2009-12-26.[dead link]
|This Pennsylvania school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|