Jump to navigation Jump to search
Church of St Lawrence and St George, Springthorpe
|OS grid reference|
|• London||135 mi (217 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Springthorpe is a village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 138. It is situated approximately 4 miles (6 km) east from the town of Gainsborough.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "Springthorpe". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "St Lawrence and St George". British Listed Buildings. English Heritage. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- Historic England. "St Lawrence and St George (324823)". PastScape. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Sturgate (891742)". PastScape. Retrieved 21 July 2011.