This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sprite Ice is a variant of Sprite first introduced in South Korea in 2002, and Canada and Belgium in 2003. The first flavour variant of The Coca-Cola Company’s popular lemon and lime-flavoured soda, the product gained traction in several countries worldwide before eventually diminishing in availability. It is packaged in clear, blue-capped plastic bottles with blue and silver graphics on their labels. It is also available in 12-can packages.
- Sprite Blue - Korea (since 2002)
- Sprite Ice - Australia (2003-2004), Canada, Hong Kong (since 2003), India, Indonesia (2004-2006), Russia (since 2020), Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore
- Sprite Ice Cube - Belgium (since 2003)
- Sprite Ice Blue - Italy (since 2004), Chile (since 2005)
- Sprite X - Japan
- Sprite Icy Mint - China (since 2004)
- Sprite Mynta - Sweden (since 2016)
- Sprite Ice Mint - Brazil (since 2018)
Sprite Ice contains carbonated water, pine sap, sugar/glucose-fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate and sodium benzoate.