Sprite Ice is a variant of Sprite first introduced in South Korea in 2002, and Canada and Belgium in 2003. The first flavour variant of The Coca-Cola Company’s popular lemon and lime-flavoured soda, the product gained traction in several countries worldwide before eventually diminishing in availability. It is packaged in clear, blue-capped plastic bottles with blue and silver graphics on their labels. It is also available in 12-can packages.
- Sprite Blue - Korea (since 2002)
- Sprite Ice - Australia (2003-2004), Canada, Hong Kong (2003-?), India, Indonesia (2004-2006), Russia (since 2020), Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore
- Sprite Ice Cube - Belgium (since 2003)
- Sprite Ice Blue - Italy (since 2004), Chile (since 2005)
- Sprite X - Japan
- Sprite Icy Mint - China (since 2004)
- Sprite Mynta - Sweden (since 2016)
- Sprite Ice Mint - Brazil (since 2018)
Sprite Ice contains carbonated water, pine sap, sugar/glucose-fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate and sodium benzoate.