(Redirected from Sprouts)
|Look up sprout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sprout or Sprouts may refer to:
- Shoot, the early growth of a plant
- Sprouting, the practice of germinating seeds, often for food purposes
- Sprout (block), a current program block on the newly-launched Universal Kids and was previously an American television network
- Sprouts Farmers Market, an Arizona-based chain of specialty grocery stores
- Sprout Watches, a timepiece brand based in Long Island City, New York
- Sprout Social, a social media management and engagement platform for businesses
- Sprout World, a global leader in the area of green, sustainable consumer products.
- Sprout (surname)
- Sprouts Elder (1904–1957), international motorcycle speedway rider
- A pseudonym of Irish author Michael Carroll (born 1966)
- Sprout Creek, in Dutchess County, New York
- Sprout, Kentucky
- Sprouts of the Mohawk River, a section of the Mohawk River
- Little Green Sprout, the sidekick to the Jolly Green Giant advertising mascot
- Sprout (computer), a Hewlett-Packard computer introduced in 2014
- Sprout (novel), a 2009 young adult novel by Dale Peck
- Sprouts (game), a pencil-and-paper game
- Sprouts of capitalism, features of the economy of the late Ming and early Qing dynasties
- Sprout (2012 TV series), a series of Japanese drama aired on Nippon Television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.