Spruce Cliff, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Evan Woolley|
|• Total||0.6 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,125 m (3,691 ft)|
|• Average Income||$42,025|
|Website||Spruce Cliff Community Association|
Spruce Cliff is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by the CPR tracks and the Bow River, to the east by the Shaganappi golf course and 33 Street W, to the south by Bow Trail and to the west by 37 Street W.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $42,025 in 2000, and there were 31.8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 28% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 53.8% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 65.1% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Spruce Cliff Elementary public school.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Spruce Cliff Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 6 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|