|Look up spunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spunk may refer to:
- Spunk (album), a 1977 bootleg album by the Sex Pistols
- Spunk/This Is Crap, a 1996 album by the Sex Pistols
- Spunk!, a 1993 album by Swamp Zombies
- Spunk (play), a 1989 play by American playwright George C. Wolfe
- an Australian independent record label, home to Arcade Fire, Belle & Sebastian, The Shins and The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Spunk (candy), a brand of salty liquorice and wine gums from Denmark
- Spunk Creek, a stream in Minnesota
- the pseudonym of Joan Stark, an ASCII artist
- a short story by Zora Neale Hurston written in 1927
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.