From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spur (mountain))
Examples of spurs are:
- Abbott Spur, which separates the lower ends of Rutgers Glacier and Allison Glacier on the west side of the Royal Society Range in Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Boott Spur, a subpeak of Mount Washington
- Kelley Spur, 2 nautical miles (3.7 km) east of Spear Spur on the south side of Dufek Massif in the Pensacola Mountains, Antarctica
- Geneva Spur on Mount Everest
- Valley, Ridge, Gully Terrain Features and Contour Lines at geokov.com. Accessed on 28 Feb 2013.
- Valleys, Ridges and Spurs at www.askaboutireland.ie. Accessed on 28 Feb 2013.
|This article relating to topography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|