Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone"
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone"|
|Platform(s)||Mac OS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android|
Poodles Galore, the queen of cosmetics, has blasted an enormous aerosol (hairspray) space station into orbit and set it off. The constant blast of aerosol will deplete the entire ozone layer within a matter of hours, leaving the planet at the mercy of the ravaging sun; she herself will benefit from this because her cosmetics production company markets sunscreen at an SPF level of 2001. It’s up to Spy Corps and their top agent, SpyFox.
This time around, the Mobile Command Center is located above the bowling alley, which SpyFox can enter using the correct juke box number. After disguising as one of Poodles' bowlers, SpyFox rescues the cosmetics expert Plato Pushpin who gives SpyFox a list of items needed to create the congeal pill to disarm Poodle's hairspray can. SpyFox heads to the hairspray can after procuring the vital ingredients. SpyFox can enter Poodle's moonbase to turn off the forcefield so Spy Corps can take her in. SpyFox must unlock the right fingernail design in order to turn it off. Afterwards, Monkey Penny can come right in and send Poodles away to jail.
The game was the fifth Top Selling Home Education Software for the week of 5/06/2001-5/12/2001, third for 5/13/2001-5/19/2001, fourth for 5/27/2001-6/2/2001, and third for 6/3/2001-6/9/2001, according to PC Data.
In North America alone, Spy Fox 3 sold 77,133 copies during the year 2001.
Review Corner gave the game a score of 4.5 stars and in addition an Award of Excellence.
- "Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone"". Steam. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Hits List Results". 2001-06-01. Archived from the original on 2001-06-01. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- "Hits List Results". 2001-06-26. Archived from the original on 2001-06-26. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- Sluganski, Randy (March 2002). "State of Adventure Gaming - March 2002 - 2001 Sales Table". Just Adventure. Archived from the original on June 19, 2002.
- "Spy Fox 3 - Review Corner". May 2001. Archived from the original on October 28, 2006. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
As a nonviolent game the whole family will love, this program is hard to beat.
- "Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone" for PC - GameRankings". GameRankings. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone" PC Review". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone" Mac Review". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Parents' Choice Awards - Spy Fox 3". Parents' Choice Award. 2001. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Infogrames Awards - Spy Fox 3". Archived from the original on June 24, 2003. Retrieved June 30, 2017.