Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spyder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spyder may refer to:
Arts and media
- Spyder (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Spyder, a minor Myth Adventures character
- Spyder (film), a Telugu/Tamil bilingual film directed by AR Murugadoss starring Mahesh Babu.
- Spyder Games, an MTV television series
- See also Spider (disambiguation) § Transport
- Roadster (automobile), a type of car
- Porsche 550 Spyder, a very successful race-purpose car from the 1950s
- Chevrolet Corvair Monza Spyder, a turbocharged version of the Chevrolet Corvair
- Chevrolet Monza Spyder, a performance package version of the 1975–1980 subcompact, four-passenger automobile
- Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, a production model of the Lamborghini Gallardo
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder, a 2-door hard top convertible version of the Mitsubishi 3000 GT
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, a 2-door convertible version of the Mitsubishi Eclipse
- BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster, a three-wheeled motor vehicle manufactured by Can-Am
- Toyota MR2, the third generation of which was known as the Spyder in the U.S.
- Spyder Turner (born 1947), American soul singer
- Spyder Jonez, screen name of pornographic actor Evan Seinfeld
- SPYDER, an anti-aircraft missile-system
- Spyder (software), an open-source IDE for the Python programming-language
- Spyder, codename for the Motorola Droid Razr, an Android smartphone
- Spyder (ski apparel brand)
- SPDR, also called Spyder, a brand of exchange-traded investment funds
- Spyder, a brand of paintball markers from Kingman Group, including:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spyder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.