From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sq)
|Look up sq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SQ, Sq, or sq may stand for:
- Sentience quotient, a measure of the total processing capacity of a brain
- Social (intelligence) quotient, a statistical abstraction of social intelligence
- Spiritual quotient, a term in popular psychology
- Systemizing quotient, a measure of a person's neurological tendency to systemize
Other uses in science and technology:
- SQ (program), a program for compressing files on MS-DOS and CP/M
- Sound quality, the characteristics of the output of a preamp, amp or sound system
- Stereo quadraphonic, a matrix quadraphonic gramophone record format developed by CBS
- Subcutaneous injection, in medicine
- Shqip, an Albanian language (ISO 639 alpha-2 code "sq")
- Singapore Airlines (IATA airline designator SQ)
- Space Quest, a series of adventure games by Sierra Entertainment
- Square, a type of measure of area, such as square foot (sq ft)
- Status quo, Latin for "current situation"
- Sûreté du Québec, the Quebec police force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.