From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squab may refer to:
- A young domestic pigeon (a baby pigeon or nestling)
- Squab (food), the meat from such a bird
- Squab pie, a dish made from lamb and apples
- A cushion for a chair or couch
- Squab, California, an unincorporated community in Napa County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.