Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up squadron or squadrons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squadron may refer to:
- Squadron (army), a military unit of cavalry, tanks, or equivalent subdivided into troops or tank companies
- Squadron (aviation), a military unit that consists of three or four flights with a total of 12 to 24 aircraft, depending on the type of aircraft and the air force, naval or army air service
- Squadron (naval), a military unit of three to ten warships that may be part of a larger task group, task force, or a naval fleet; also an administrative unit for warships like submarines that usually operate alone
- Squadron (TV series), a 1982 BBC television series
- Squadron, Ellenoff, Plesent & Sheinfeld, a New York City law firm that practiced from 1970 to 2002
- Daniel Squadron (born November 9, 1979), former New York elected official
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squadron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.