|Founder||Samson H. Chowdhury|
|Asia, Africa, Europe, Central America, South America, Australia|
Number of employees
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh. It was founded in 1958 by Samson H. Chowdhury along with three of his friends as a private firm. It went public in 1991 and is listed on the Dhaka Stock Exchange and on the Chittagong Stock Exchange (ID of SPL: 13002) Square Pharmaceutical started to export different antibiotics and medicine across the world from 1987. Now it exports its medicine to 36 countries of the world.
- "Pharma firms take to contract manufacturing". The Daily Star. 7 April 2008.
- "History & Growth". Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- "Display Company Information". Dsebd.org. 2012-09-25. Retrieved 2013-08-28.
- "About us". squarepharma.com.bd.
- "Square Tops List of 10, Incepta second". The Financial Express. Dhaka. Archived from the original on 1 October 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Square Pharmaceuticals.|
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|