|Look up squee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squee may refer to:
- Squee!, a comic book series
- Squee (character), main character of the series
- Squee Allen, ice hockey player
- Squee, an animal seen in the computer game Myst III: Exile
- Squee, the death rattle of a robot in the Magnus: Robot Fighter comic
- Squee, a character in the Magic: The Gathering trading card game
- Squee, an affectionate nickname for President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.