Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up squeeze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squeeze or squeezing may refer to:
- Compression (physical)
- Squeeze (copying method), a way to copy inscriptions or bas-relief decorations, "to take a squeeze of an inscription".
Sports and games
- Squeeze (chess) or zugzwang, a chess tactic
- Squeeze play (bridge) or simply squeeze, a tactic in contract bridge
- Squeeze play (baseball), a type of sacrifice in baseball
- Squeeze play (poker), a bluff re-raise
Music, film and television
- Squeeze (band), an English rock band
- Squeeze (Fiona album)
- Squeeze (Squeeze album)
- Squeeze (The Velvet Underground album)
- "Squeeze", song by Fifth Harmony from their album 7/27
- "Squeeze" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- Squeeze, a 1980 New Zealand film
- Squeeze, a 1997 American film by Robert Patton-Spruill
- Squeeze, an earlier name for 1970s Belgian glam-rock band T.U.S.H.
- Squeeze, codename for the sixth release of Debian, a GNU/Linux operating system
- SQ (squeeze), an early CP/M file compression program
- Credit squeeze, a reduction in the general availability of loans
- Short squeeze, a rapid increase in stock price due to lack of supply and excess demand
- The Squeeze (disambiguation)
- Squeeze play (disambiguation)
- Squeezed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Squeeze"
- All pages with a title containing Squeeze
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squeeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.