|Look up squeeze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squeeze or squeezing may refer to:
- Compression (physical)
- Squeeze (copying method), a way to copy inscriptions or bas-relief decorations, "to take a squeeze of an inscription".
Sports and games
- Squeeze (chess) or zugzwang, a chess tactic
- Squeeze play (bridge) or simply squeeze, a tactic in contract bridge
- Squeeze play (baseball), a type of sacrifice in baseball
- Squeeze play (poker), a bluff re-raise
Music, film and television
- Squeeze (band), an English rock band
- Squeeze (Fiona album)
- Squeeze (Squeeze album)
- Squeeze (The Velvet Underground album)
- "Squeeze", song by Fifth Harmony from their album 7/27
- "Squeeze" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- Squeeze, a 1980 New Zealand film
- Squeeze, a 1997 American film by Robert Patton-Spruill
- Squeeze, an earlier name for 1970s Belgian glam-rock band T.U.S.H.
- Squeeze, codename for the sixth release of Debian, a GNU/Linux operating system
- SQ (squeeze), an early CP/M file compression program
- Credit squeeze, a reduction in the general availability of loans
- Short squeeze, a rapid increase in stock price due to lack of supply and excess demand
- The Squeeze (disambiguation)
- Squeeze play (disambiguation)
- Squeezed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Squeeze"
- All pages with a title containing Squeeze
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squeeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.